Click any of the following programs to learn more about them. Various organizations have utilized the following programs for establishing Peak Performance Environments in the home or in the office.
IGNITE—Get Fired Up
“The key to any problem is often the ignition key.”
Unleash a powerful force and FIRE UP your business, team, organization or community by utilizing Bruce Boguski’s new program IGNITE—Get Fired Up! Most businesses and teams are already equipped with amazing talent, brain power and the drive to succeed, but they are simply lacking the spark needed to set them on fire and achieve breakthrough results. Bruce’s program provides the combustion needed to launch your organization to unchartered levels of success.
There are three elements required to get FIRED UP and the stay FIRED UP! The IGNITE program identifies these elements, explains them completely, and provides exercises and practical techniques allowing them to burn forever.
UNSHAKABLE BELIEF. Discover how to develop a belief system that will launch you toward your goals, dreams and desires. Learn the simple principles of power communication. Construct positive, energizing affirmations that will light you up every day. “Nothing was ever accomplished without first believing it could be done”.
VISUALIZING SUCCESS. Learn proper visualization techniques to activate the whole brain and complete neurological system. These dynamics will add power to your visions and allow you to use this skill daily to kindle your passion. Create a bright, glowing future by seeing it and experiencing it before it happens! Feel your expectations explode into reality through your visions. “Without vision, the people will perish.” Proverbs
THE ABILITY TO “REGROUP”. There is not one life, not one business that always goes according to plan—there will always be barriers and setbacks. Every person, business and team must be equipped with the knowledge and tools to overcome obstacles and re-ignite when circumstances turn against them—or they are doomed to failure. Discover and implement specific strategies allowing you to FIRE UP, even under tremendous pressure.
You will leave this program super-charged after learning:
How to develop a powerful belief system
Confidence building techniques that really work
Easy to implement methods to relax under pressure
Visualizing for Success
How to create emotional state changers for increased power under pressure
To access the peak performance state (the zone) at a moment’s notice
Three keys to meaningful, successful goal setting
AND MUCH MORE…..
If your business, team, school or organization needs a spark, please call or email us at The Winner’s Edge to discuss the possibilities. Make this the year that you burn like a Super Nova and launch yourself to unlimited success. IGNITE—Get Fired Up!
IGNITE FOR ATHELTES
Your team has worked hard. They have practiced daily, ran suicides, lifted weights, learned the schemes and done everything physically possible to be the best they can be. NOW is the time to equip your team with the mental techniques used by professional athletes that allow them to be a dominant force on the court.
Does your team…
…consistently choke under pressure?
…find themselves unable to concentrate or focus in crucial situations?
…get so nervous that they can’t relax or stay loose?
…make critical mistakes at important moments in the game?
…lose energy and feel fatigued under stress?
Stop! Take complete control and enter The Zone: that mysterious place that most people have been where everything is going their way and they can’t be stopped.
Master the “mental game” and find The Zone NOW by attending a seminar that can improve your team’s performance, and possibly, their lives as athletes.
Discover what the IGNITE curriculum has to offer:
- Creating an unshakable belief system
- Developing and implementing emotional state changers
- Relaxation techniques used by Olympic and professional athletes
- How to access The Zone under pressure
- Setting Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals
- Positive visualization techniques used by Jack Nicklaus, Greg Louganis, Mary Lou Retton, and countless other super athletes
- Using Affirmations for Personal Power
- Eye dominance and focusing techniques that will improve foul shooting and putting, while increasing batting averages by at least 50 points
- Physical exercises/techniques to increase strength and improve coordination and balance immediately
- Understanding how diet affects performance and what foods to avoid before sporting events
- Regrouping techniques
- Determining Learning Styles and how to use them for Peak Performance
- Plus much more!
It’s basketball season! Make more foul shots, grab more rebounds, and have more fun! Now is the time to help your team become basketball-playing machines. Learn the mental techniques necessary to play consistently at a high level, even under extreme competitive pressure.
Drawing from the personal experience of breaking his neck and being told he would never walk again, Bruce passionately delivers a dynamic presentation about the four crucial action steps that must be taken to achieve any goal or dream. Attendees will develop and implement confidence-building techniques that really work and learn how to change their belief system to achieve amazing success. They will discover the advantages of a positive mental attitude and how to change frustration and negativism into a “can-do” environment. Bruce will demonstrate the power of setting goals, visualizing them and following through.
You will learn:
- The one quality exhibited by all successful people and what we can do to attain it.
- A simple three word formula used to produce belief in oneself.
- The power of “GOYA”(get off your attitude).
- How to give 100% all of the time.
- How to communicate to encourage success.
- Fourteen words to never use when you want positive results.
- The one word to never use in pressure situations.
- Enhancing performance through visualization.
Plus much more!
The Flight of the Goose
(Empowering through Teamwork)
When groups of professionals who care about each other and share a common belief get together, unbelievable goals can be achieved. Nowhere in nature is this better illustrated than within the remarkable spring and winter flights of the goose.
This seminar uncovers how every instinctive action of each individual goose has significance for the entire flock. More importantly, the presentation will reveal how to use these principles for enhancing human performance.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How shared vision can accomplish any task more quickly.
- To harness the power of positive imagery.
- Why working together creates powerful synergy.
- The value of shared leadership.
- The art of using encouragement as a motivator.
And much more!
This thought provoking seminar focuses on the lessons learned from geese and how to apply these lessons to inspire teamwork and cooperation. The session incorporates specific examples, revealing exercises and audience participation guaranteeing fun, entertainment and a learning experience.
Brain Based Learning Strategies
Wouldn’t it be fantastic to create an environment that is compatible with the way in which the brain is designed to learn? The latest brain research can be implemented to do just that! Brain based learning is the first ever comprehensive and biologically-driven framework for learning. It is a system-wide approach based on the way current research in neuroscience suggests that our brain naturally learns best. Specific techniques for providing a peak learning environment in the home and classroom will be discussed, including:
- Having more fun and learning more.
- Developing a memory for learning at home and at school.
- How to have instant creativity.
- The effect of diet on learning and how to improve it.
- Reducing stress and building confidence for learning.
- Setting the stage for peak performance in school.
- The effect of color, music, and lighting on learning.
- Constructing a “learning room” for efficient study time.
- Building a belief system for learning.
- Understanding different learning styles and adapting to them.
And much more!
Most research of the brain has been done in the last twelve years. This seminar is designed to teach the remarkable findings of this research and give specific methods to be used in the classroom and home to make learning fun and efficient.
The Testing Zone
Standardized Test Taking Strategies
Students learn how to become super test-takers in this fast paced, educational assembly. The biggest obstacles to peak performance while taking tests are anxiety and nervousness. By implementing the D.R.I.V.E.R. system described in his book, The Testing Zone, Bruce will explain and illustrate practical techniques to reduce test anxiety and to relax under the pressures associated with any testing situation.
Students will discover how to use the mind and body together for immediate results. They will explore and learn the following:
- Specific exercises to improve handwriting skills.
- Methods for reducing stress and relaxing for peak performance under pressure.
- Techniques for building confidence and establishing a belief system for learning.
- Activating instant creativity.
- Three exercises to instantly increase memory and the ability to recall information.
- The use of Brain Gym to increase performance in school and sports.
- How to become twice as smart while studying.
And much more!
Schools that have used this assembly keep having Bruce back year after year because of the amazing results achieved by the students after learning this crucial information. References can be furnished upon request.
Finding The Zone
Peak Performance Under Pressure
Whether an athlete, business professional, student or teacher, being able to perform at a peak level is directly related to how well you control your emotions. “The Zone” is that mysterious place where everything is going your way, you are on a roll and can’t be stopped. YOU are in complete control, relaxed and powerful! Well, The Zone is no longer a mystery. This presentation debunks the myths and teaches specific techniques designed to help the attendees control their emotions, relax under pressure and “find The Zone” to enter their peak performance state whenever they desire.
You will discover:
- How diet effects performance and The Zone.
- Four practical ways to reduce or eliminate stress.
- Three simple, yet powerful techniques for building super confidence.
- Two methods for activating creativity.
- Four exercises to instantly activate memory.
- The use of Brain Gym to increase performance in school and sports.
- How to develop and implement rituals for peak performance.
This presentation can be tailored to include addressing stress, dealing with change, making positive choices, and all types of peak performance. Participants will learn how to activate The Zone at any time to excel in the classroom, sports, business and life. Take control of your circumstances before they take control of you — start NOW!
Follow Your Dreams
A dynamic and insightful look at the quest for achieving our dreams. Seven crucial qualities for the pursuit of any goal are discussed with a high level of audience participation involved, helping to draw each attendee into the presentation.
What you will learn:
- The biggest reason people don’t reach for their dreams and how to overcome this obstacle.
- How time can become an ally in our pursuit of happiness.
- Changing your positive attitude into positive beliefs.
- The attribute that we all possess, but seldom use, for reaching our goals.
- The one word to never use when pursuing a dream.
Symptoms, Causes and Cures
Learned Helplessness is a behavioral phenomenon becoming more common in classrooms across the country. It is not an invented disorder, but a chronic and serious condition. It is estimated that 30% of our student population is susceptible and LH will usually affect the most social, outgoing and aggressive student personalities.
Do these symptoms sound familiar? Do you know students or young adults that give up easily? Won’t try new things? Blame others for their failure? Develop a negative attitude and negative expectation? Resort to sarcasm and become apathetic?
We used to label these students “lazy”, but research indicates that certain traumatic events can cause the brain to stop producing important neurotransmitters, specifically Norepenephrine, Dopamine, Serotonin and Adrenaline; resulting in less fuel for the brain.
Research has uncovered some basic causes for LH. Number one is having weak role models. Yes, the people we hang with do have an important influence on our motivation and success. Number two is a traumatic event like a relationship coming to an end, losing an important athletic contest, flunking a test or death in the family. Number three is that caregivers (parents, teachers, coaches) do too much for the students and soon they expect to be rescued from their mistakes instead of working through them on their own. Number four and most important is a distorted self-image. This self-image is usually characterized by a negative, global, and permanent explanatory style.
The good news is that since LH is a learned behavior, it can also be unlearned. Here are seven “cures” or suggestions to help alleviate Learned Helplessness.
- Provide good role modeling. Always be in charge and confident. Handle problems with professionalism and a “can do” attitude.
- Increase physical activity. Avoid sitting in front of the TV. Keep your mind active and not focused on the toxic event.
- Have the student begin a journal and share feelings and activities of the day.
- Give the student more responsibility. Provide them with a leadership role to help them increase perceived control in their life.
- Get a book or attend a seminar on goal setting and learn this life altering skill. Start small and work your way up.
- Use affirmations and tell the student what they are capable of doing instead of putting them down.
- Study relaxation techniques and teach the student how to handle the stress filling their lives.
Learned Helplessness is serious. It can lead to depression, alcohol and drug use, and destructive behavior including suicide. Learn to recognize the symptoms and activate the cures by getting family, school and community involved. Learned Helplessness will go away in time unless it is continually reinforced at home and in school, but can become a living nightmare through it’s duration. Increase activity, set goals, take responsibility, build confidence and be a good role model in order to develop strong, intelligent, confident students.
SUCCESSFUL LIVING IN A TURBULENT WORLD
Natural disasters, terrorist attacks in our cities, opioid addiction, youth suicide, and countless other factors have made it impossible for Americans, children and adults alike, to live without tremendous pressure and stress. Individuals are buckling under the strain; suffering from depression, sleepless nights, anxiety and nervousness along with physical ailments.
In this powerful seminar, you will learn how to regain control of your life. Now is the time to learn how to become mentally tough in order to successfully conquer the serious challenges facing us in the 21st century.
This is not one of those wimpy, feel-good seminars that simply instruct you to reduce the stress in your life. Our seminar will equip you for the war on stress and teach you how to handle pressure situations with confidence and an unshakeable inner spirit.
What you will learn:
- How to create a powerful belief in yourself to overcome any obstacle.
- To develop practical exercises designed to help control your emotions and elevate your performance in stressful situations.
- Learn to implement specific methods that help you focus, visualize, relax and concentrate for added power under pressure.
- Discover how to be cool under pressure by utilizing confidence-building techniques that really work.
Plus much more!
Turning Slumps Into Streaks
There’s a word that can strike fear into the heart of the mightiest athlete, cause panic in even the most determined performer, and baffle the most knowledgeable coaches, causing them to shake their heads in disbelief. The word is “SLUMP”.
“To a ball player – a slump is like a plague, – second only to the black death.”
– Gil Hodges, Brooklyn Dodgers
In fact, slumps are not “the black death”, and they are not nearly as mysterious as they seem. In this session, you will learn why slumps start, how to prevent them, and specific remedies for a speedy exit from any slump.
You will discover:
- The five physical causes of all slumps.
- The one common denominator in all slumps and how to correct it.
- Fourteen words that, if uttered, will ensure a sub-par performance.
- How nutrition can cause a slump and a special diet to prevent these types from occurring.
- The ten-step technique guaranteed to snap you out of your slump.
Plus much more!
The workshop can be edited for time restraints, but is usually a two and a half hour presentation. However, we can discuss some of the most advanced techniques available today for preventing and turning around slumps, giving you a big advantage for the coming season.
Keeping Your Brain Alive
Based on the revolutionary new research and book by Lawrence C. Katz, Ph.D. and Manning Rubin, this seminar exposes the myths concerning senility and manor loss by explaining how the brain prefers to learn and remember. More importantly, dramatic neurobic exercises will be explained and demonstrated. When exercised will allow the participants (and their brains) to do the following.
Produce more brain nutrients for longevity.
- Acquire instant creativity.
- Access more areas of memory and recall.
- Establish more neural pathways and get more of the brain involved in our everyday activities.
- Jump-start underused senses for peak performance.
- Change everyday activities into powerful brain exercises.
New research indicates that we can actually “grow” brain cells and manufacture synapses to compensate for the effects of aging.
Have you forgotten someone’s name recently? Do you keep misplacing items around the house? Have you been losing your car keys? Have you forgotten an important lunch date with a friend? If so, discover why these things happen and how to build a neural defense system for keeping your brain flexible and productive. Book this seminar today!
The Golf Zone
Give yourself or team a tremendous advantage by learning the mental skills required to play consistent golf. Casual and professional golfers will admit that golf is almost 100% mental. And yet, how much time is spent working on the mental part of your game? Get a head start on your golf season by learning and using mental toughness training techniques that will allow you to improve your game dramatically overnight.
Why spend money on clubs promising longer drives, special putters, long distance balls or those popular gimmicks that never seem to work? Why not invest in the one thing that holds the key for your power performance? Your Mind!
“The Golf Zone” reveals proven mental techniques that golfers can use immediately to improve their performance on the links. Most golfers experience improvement the very same day after learning these powerful techniques:
- Learn 3 confidence-building techniques that will make you a powerful performer under Pressure.
- Use 2 powerful techniques that Tiger Woods implements to develop his unshakeable belief.
- Discover 2 visualization methods used by Jack Nicklaus to win the U.S. Open.
- Uncover 2 food additives found in almost every snack food that you should avoid at all costs while golfing. They assure that your brain will shut down during competition and cause you to make bad decisions.
- Learn the one anchoring technique used by Fred Couples that allowed him to become the leading money winner on the pro tour in the late eighties and early nineties.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Did you ever play an amazing front nine only to fall apart on the back nine? Discover 4 secrets, when put into action at the turn, will allow you to continue the momentum needed for a fantastic round.
- Do you know the feeling of losing that friendly Nassau because you missed a two-foot putt? Learn 3 mental techniques that will make you a tremendous pressure putter and lower your score immediately.
- Have you ever blown up on one hole and were unable to regain your composure for the rest of the round? Learn 3 relaxation techniques used by Olympic and professional athletes that produce immediate results.
- Is there one particular hole you just can’t master? This one powerful mental technique allows you to change this troublesome hole into your favorite one on the entire course.
The Golf Zone presentation can be conducted at customer appreciation events, sales meetings, before golf tournaments or for college or high school athletes. Anyone booking this seminar will receive a free copy of “The Golf Zone” Authored by Bruce Boguski of The Winner’s Edge. This amazing product contains 2 CDs and a personal workbook.